Our Slow-Roasted Lamb Shoulder is available in all three shops from Monday the 27th of June 2022, while stock lasts.
- Marinade: 1-2 lemons, 2tsp Wholegrain Mustard, Oregano, fresh Thyme & Rosemary leaves, 4-5 garlic cloves and about 200ml of olive oil. We used 1.7KG Lamb Shoulder for the recipe. Have some small onions or shallots for the roast.
- Combine all the ingredients together and generously baste the lamb shoulder with the marinade. Leave it in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat the oven at 150C. Peel your onions or shallots but don't cut them in halves and use a roasting pan generously greased with olive oil.
- Cook for at least 4h and remember to baste your lamb regurlarly with the juices to keep it tender and moist. If you want pulled lamb, cook it for at least 5H and up to 6H.
- Let the lamb rest for 30 minutes before serving and before pulling it apart.
- Flatbread or pittas bread. Serve with a yogurt and coriander sauce with a pinch of salt, red onions and salad or chips (Like a Greek Kebab)
- Or serve it in a Burger Buns