Our Butchers Specials are a great way to make your weekday extra specials with minimum efforts! You can pre-order any of our specials, so if they're not in stock when you visit us, just talk to one of our Butchers or send us an e-mail with your prefered collection date ( email@example.com )
- Preparation: Very quick
- Cooking: 22-30min
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C.
- Add a splash of olive oil on the oven tray and place your lamb merguez pockets cm apart.
- Cook for approximatively 22-25min for medium-rare.
- Cook for longer if you would prefer it medium or well done.
- Allow it to rest for 5min before serving.
Ideal internal temperature
Rare : 62C
Medium-rare : 62-65C
Medium : 70C
Well done : Over
Carrots seasoned with honey, salt/pepper & cumin (cook in the oven for 30min, 180C) Sweet potatoes mashed seasoned with cumin, olive oil, salt & peppers and a splash of balsamic vinegar Moroccan grilled peppers salad, seasoned to your taste, paprika & olive oil