Preparation time: 5min
Marinating time: 2 hours (not essential)
Cooking time: 5-6 hours
Level of difficulty: Easy
Serves up to 4 people.
- 1 x 2KG Pork collar
- 1 pack of 'The Pig Easy' Pulled Pork Gourmet Sauce Mix
- 2 tbsp of honey
- A cup of water, but really use beer or cider (Don't use water)
- Onion rings, coleslaw, spicy potato wedges
- Brioche buns
- Pickled cucumbers
- Sauce Shop, BBQ Sauce
- Rub the pork aggressively with 'The Pig Easy' Pulled Pork Gourmet Sauce Mix.
- Add honey and beer/cider
- Leave to marinate, if you can, for up to two hours.
- Pre-heat oven at 160C. Cook for 5 to 6 hours, until tender (it should pull when ready).
- Finish your beer or cider and get your sides ready.
- Mix up your BBQ Sauce with the pulled pork
- Load up your brioche bun with pulled pork, melted mozzarella and pickled cucumbers.
- Down the hatch (Eat it Fatty - yes, Simon, that means you)
Ned, Phil's doggy